05 mayo 2007

dolorean - you can't win

Un disco triste para pasear con el coche de madrugada o para dormir a los niños pequeños. Canciones sencillas, artesanales, hechas con la pericia que la tradición enseña. Música cálida, melancólica, sublime música de perdedores como todos nosotros.



My still life

In my still life, your face in the fruit appears,
you're everywhere baby
On my bike ride, your hips are the hills,
I can't escape you lately
I wanted to tell you about a bright red bird that passed my tree
But you're asleep tonight
And your tonight is my yesterday

And all those blues, 'cause there's there no view
of the city from your window
You've made a nest out of credit card bills,
so honey let the wind blow
My feet have grown so tired
My legs, they ache each night
Because you know the hardest thing to do
Is to dance in step, in each others' shoes
You drop a beat, you can't keep time
We're standing still, in my still life

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Que gran grupo y que gran disco